2017 August

From EOVSA Wiki
Revision as of 02:20, 10 August 2017 by Dgary (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Back to Observing Log

Aug 10

02:10 UT After many days of the system running normally, we had a glitch today that I did not notice until this evening. The ROACH clock was messed up...so we took a lot of very short files since 16:03 UT on Aug. 09. Luckily, I was able to get the clock working again, and I should be able to bring the system up and reset delays, etc.

02:17 UT Well, we are on 3C273 and tracking, so it was a fast recovery. I will take data for 20 min or so and set the delays. 3C273 will set soon, but I should be able to check delays on 3C286, at least to see if they are rational. One thing I will need to check is whether the X-Y delays change as a result of rebooting the ROACHes. I will set up to observe 2253+161 and do an X-Y delay calibration.