Difference between revisions of "2017 June"

From EOVSA Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "== 09 Jun == '''12:35 UT''' Good news! The 27-m receiver is back. When installed, it seemed to have a problem still with the Hi H polarization (0 drain current), but this mo...")
 
(09 Jun)
Line 1: Line 1:
== 09 Jun ==
+
== Jun 09 ==
 
'''12:35 UT''' Good news!  The 27-m receiver is back.  When installed, it seemed to have a problem still with the Hi H polarization (0 drain current), but this morning the drain current is back...  Mark says he will try replacing the Bias board today, but in the meantime, I am taking data on 2136+006, with pcal_hi-all.fsq, with the 200 MHz correlator.  I hope to be able to set the delays as soon as the first data are available (the first scan started 12:34 UT).  Note that I also updated the FEM and DCM attenuation settings this morning, so everything should be more or less operational.
 
'''12:35 UT''' Good news!  The 27-m receiver is back.  When installed, it seemed to have a problem still with the Hi H polarization (0 drain current), but this morning the drain current is back...  Mark says he will try replacing the Bias board today, but in the meantime, I am taking data on 2136+006, with pcal_hi-all.fsq, with the 200 MHz correlator.  I hope to be able to set the delays as soon as the first data are available (the first scan started 12:34 UT).  Note that I also updated the FEM and DCM attenuation settings this morning, so everything should be more or less operational.

Revision as of 12:40, 9 June 2017

Jun 09

12:35 UT Good news! The 27-m receiver is back. When installed, it seemed to have a problem still with the Hi H polarization (0 drain current), but this morning the drain current is back... Mark says he will try replacing the Bias board today, but in the meantime, I am taking data on 2136+006, with pcal_hi-all.fsq, with the 200 MHz correlator. I hope to be able to set the delays as soon as the first data are available (the first scan started 12:34 UT). Note that I also updated the FEM and DCM attenuation settings this morning, so everything should be more or less operational.