Difference between revisions of "2019 July"
(Created page with "[http://www.ovsa.njit.edu/wiki/index.php/Expanded_Owens_Valley_Solar_Array#Observing_Log Back to Observing Log] == July 02 == '''12:14 UT''' Today I set all of the antennas (...")
Revision as of 12:19, 2 July 2019
12:14 UT Today I set all of the antennas (1-13) back to their old pointing coefficients from before I did the pointing measurements. For whatever reason, the update to the pointing measurements was incorrect and nothing I did could make the updated pointing coefficients work. I really do not understand why the update should fail. I suppose I need to go through the algorithm in detail and see if there is a bug somewhere. I did leave the 27-m (ant14) pointing coefficients updated, although I do not have a good way to check how good they are.