12:06 UT We had a problem with the air conditioning in the control building as of Dec. 25, so I turned off the correlator (the main source of heat) and we have not had any observations from Dec. 27-31. However, yesterday it was "fixed" (it appears to have been the thermostat acting up), so I got the correlator back on, and this morning I am working on getting the delays set. I did an initial setting based on a quick calibration last night, and was able to set all but Ant 8. For some reason, it had no coherence at all. Possible it was a huge delay--I will check on a geosat later. For now, I am doing another calibration observation. Everything else seems okay with the system.