Expanded Owens Valley Solar Array
EOVSA (Expanded Owens Valley Solar Array) is a new solar-dedicated radio interferometer operated by the New Jersey Institute of Technology. This wiki serves as the site for EOVSA documentation.
- Control System
Using EOVSA Data
- EOVSA Data Analysis Tutorial
- Software Basics
- EOVSA Data Analysis Guide
- EOVSA Modeling Guide
- LabVIEW software
- Python code Github repository
EOVSA Flare List
See this link for a list of EOVSA flares as a Google Spreadsheet.
Another link available at the EOVSA website.
Here is a (partial) list of publications that utilizes EOVSA data.
- Polito et al. (2018), ApJ, 864, 63 Broad Non-Gaussian Fe XXIV Line Profiles in the Impulsive Phase of the 2017 September 10 X8.3-class Flare Observed by Hinode/EIS
- Gary et al. (2018), ApJ, 863, 83 Microwave and Hard X-Ray Observations of the 2017 September 10 Solar Limb Flare
- Kuroda et al. (2018), ApJ, 852, 32 Three-dimensional Forward-fit Modeling of the Hard X-ray and the Microwave Emissions of the 2015 June 22 M6.5 flare
VLA Flare List
See this link for a list of VLA flares.